|
I was staying in a cabin on the coast, surrounded by woods. It was a summer camp or something; I was there with lots of people.

I had been bitten by a poisonous snake and to counteract the venom, I had to aggrevate a giant, foot-long brown scorpion into stinging me. In the process I killed the scorpion and someone had to grab the stinger and jab it through my clothes [there was no pain].

Inside, I was sitting in the dark; it was night. I would look up to briefly see things moving on the periphery of the woods.

Then, in a haze, I got up and confronted some entities that were in the room with me. I was face-to-face with a [man-shaped] shadow that I sensed was my doppleganger. I questioned it about the nature of identity, though the content of the discussion is lost to me.

3 comments:

Burt said...

Do you dream like this regularly?

Matthew Louv said...

Yes, usually my dreams are unreal and laden with symbolism.

Anonymous said...

any new dreams lately?